Friday, February 24, 2017
Hi, Assalamualaikum ,
Done my SPA interview finally on 22 February in Kuantan,
was so scared they might ask us medical thingy coz my memory lost partially. Hahaa
So arrived there at 9.30 supposed my turn at 11.00 am but am the last person arrived,
Itnerview was conducted in group of 5 or 4. Mine was 4 because we are the last 4.
Basically ada je previously certain interviewer yang conduct sorang sorang and it takes around 20 to 30 minutes per person kot.
What to bring ?
Basically you have to bring one copy to be given to tbem and another one in the file.
To be given
- Bukti panggilan iv ( emel from them)
- IC and Sijil Lahir ( photocopy )
- SPM , Asasi cert and transkrip, Graduation cert and transkrip ( photocopy )
- Surat MMC ( photocopy )
In the file
- all above ( original one)
- your cert from school till uni
No worries sebab the staff at the counter will check it for you first.
What they ask?
For my interview, there is one SPA person and another one is doctor ( public health)
Both were super nice and banyak kasi nasihat.
SPA person only ask us to introduce yourself and tell him about your journey of medical school ( cerita lah apa apa yang menarik about your journey, i mainly cerita about my elective and last semester)
Doctor ask few question, one each la because we are in a group of 4 .
- Dengue sign and management.
- Common cause APH ( he said dont forget it maybe sign of labour ) and PPH
- I forgot the 3rd person question but he asked mainly about public health
- Mine, he asked about miscarriage definition and what to do if baby born preterm
Interview takes around 1 hour and finally we are done.
All the best for your future.
Hope this help you guys a little bit on how the interview is.
Posted by Atira at 4:27 AM